All applicants must complete Part A and Part B
Grant Application Form. (Part A)
Grant Application Attachments. (Part B)
Use the email button below to attach the following information:
1. A Personal Biography to include the following:
• A personal introduction outlining your background and your sporting dream.
• An explanation of how you plan to achieve your sporting dream, including timeline.
• An outline of the challenges you face in achieving your dream.
• How a grant from START foundation will assist you?
• Why START foundation should support your application?
2. Two references from a coach, mentor, teacher or employer.
3. A Medical Certificate - proof of amputation, limb impairment or limb difference.
4. Provide an itemised quote for the cost of prosthetic limb/s, limb device or equipment modification, identifying components likely to be covered by government funding.
5. Proof of Australian citizenship (copy of birth certificate, passport or citizenship papers)
6. Signed statement of consent from parent or guardian if under the age of 18 years
When you have completed your application, along with all required attachments START Foundation will:
• Confirm receipt of your application.
• Contact you if further information is required.
• Advise you of the outcome of your application.